HELLO LEMONADE DAY PARTICIPANTS AND FAMILIES!
I am SO excited that you have decided to learn how to start, own, and operate your own business. Entrepreneurs are the best leaders in the world, and I can’t wait for you to become one through Lemonade Day!
Lemonade Day is right around the corner and there are a few things that you can do to get ready:
- Pick up your backpack! If you aren’t able to come to the kick-off party slated for April 8th, make sure you stop by the Chamber office, the library, or the community center to get your backpack, the workbook and all of the Lemonade Day information. You’ll want to take your confirmation email with you to turn in for your gear!
- Your workbook has a link to a special website. Log into the website and check out the cool videos about Lemonade Day! These will help you begin planning and preparing for the big day.
- Pick your location! You’re ready to sell lemonade, but you need somewhere to do it! When you have your location picked out and planned with a business or community location, report it on the website so everyone can make sure to come and check out your stand.
- Make a sign! Check in with Habitat for Humanity ReStore, Probuild or Lowe’s to find materials to make a sign for your stand.
- Spread the word. Tell all of your friends and family members about Lemonade Day. Registration is open until May 4, 2017, and we want as many people as possible to be involved.
- Have other questions for us? Check out our FAQs
Thank you for your dedication to Lemonade Day and choosing to register. May 6th is going to be a great day for our community, thanks to all of you.
For more updates, be sure to like us on Facebook.
All the best,